Donations to St Joseph's
The Catholic Association of St Joseph the Worker is a voluntary organisation set up to ensure the provision of a Mass in English each day on the Costa Del Sol.
It benefits both those who have moved to this part of Spain and those who visit.
We have no other form of income save our weekly Mass collections, membership costing €10 per year and voluntary donations.
The majority of our money is spent on the provision of visiting priests both in terms of travel and stipend and on ongoing daily expenses which occur in the running of any church.
The Chapel has been renovated to ensure the not just the continuance of the provision of Holy Mass for years to come but the installation of much needed facilities for the disabled and hard of hearing.
The Chapel was rebuilt out of available funds but any contributions would be more than welcome and gratefully received.
We have been asked about on line donations and have set up a system with our bank to facilitate such donations. We welcome any donation no matter how small.
1. If you wish to donate
Please send your donation to
La Caixa Bank Fuengirola
(Please include the following information)
Account name Capilla San Jose
IBAN ES 16 2100 2639 4802 0103 2444
CCC 2100 2639 4802 0103 2444
please use the reference - donations
2. Outside Eurozone
Whilst it is comparatively straightforward to transfer money within the Eurozone it is not so from countries outside such as Sterling or the Dollar.
We have come to an arrangement with one of the top exchange companies TRANSFERWISE to enable donations from outside the eurozone directly to the church account with the best rate of exchange and a very low commission rate.
1. Go to the transferwise site -
2. Follow instructions - set up payment from GBP to EUR
3. Set up payment - the initial payment will be transferred to Barclays.
4. Donations can be made via Bank Account or Debit/Credit Card
5. Transfers can be made usingSt Joseph's bank details as shown
(ES16 2100 2639 4802 0103 2444)
We will gladly acknowledge the transfer when received.
1. As above using the US transferwise site
2. Set up payment from USD to EUR - transfer will be made via their US Bank
3. Donations can be made via Direct Debit or Wire
4. Please enter St Joseph's Bank details (ES16 2100 2639 4802 0103 2444)
If you need further help or advice setting up transfers to St Joseph's via Transferwise please contact their support e mail address
Please use the reference 'Donations'